Most Reverend Leonard P. Blair, S.T.D.
Fifth Archbishop of Hartford
- Ordained June 26, 1976
- Named the Seventh Bishop of Toledo on October 7, 2003
- Ordained Bishop of the Diocese of Toledo on December 4, 2003
- Appointed Archbishop of Hartford October 29, 2013
- Installed as the Fifth Archbishop of Hartford December 16, 2013
Most Reverend Henry J. Mansell, D.D.
Fourth Archbishop of Hartford
- Ordained December 19, 1962, in Rome
- Appointed Auxiliary Bishop of New York November 1992
- Ordained Bishop by Pope John Paul II in Rome January 6, 1993
- Installed as the Twelfth Bishop of Buffalo June 12, 1995
- Appointed Archbishop of Hartford October 20, 2003
- Installed as the Fourth Archbishop of Hartford December 18, 2003
Most Reverend Daniel A. Cronin, S.T.D.
Third Archbishop of Hartford
- Ordained December 20, 1952, in Rome
- Appointed Auxiliary Bishop of Boston, June 10, 1968
- Ordained Bishop, September 12, 1968
- Installed as Fifth Bishop of Fall River Diocese, December 16, 1970
- Installed as Eleventh Bishop and Third Archbishop of Hartford Archdiocese, January 28, 1992
Most Reverend Christie Macaluso, D.D.
Auxiliary Bishop and Vicar General
- Ordained May 22, 1971
- Appointed Auxiliary Bishop March 18, 1997
- Ordained Bishop June 10, 1997
Office: 134 Farmington Ave., Hartford, CT 06105-3784
Most Reverend Peter A. Rosazza, D.D.
Auxiliary Bishop Emeritus
- Ordained June 29, 1961
- Appointed Auxiliary Bishop by Pope Paul VI February 28, 1978
- Ordained Bishop June 24, 1978
- Appointed Episcopal Vicar for Spanish speaking Catholics February 2, 1997
Office: Office of the Auxiliary Bishop Emeritus, 467 Bloomfield Avenue, Bloomfield, CT 06002-2999