Leonard P. Blair
The Poverty and Wealth
of Christ at Lent
FOR MORE INTENSITY IN YOUR LIFE?
God may be calling you
to the priesthood
or consecrated life.
Director, 860-242-5573, ext. 7456.
Goal for 2014: $8.5M
As of March 7, 2014:
% of Goal: 34.22%
Donate to Annual Appeal.
More on Annual Appeal.
About Planned Giving
LETTER FROM ARCHBISHOP LEONARD BLAIR ON
PHYSICIAN-ASSISTED SUICIDE Spanish Version
Say "NO" on House Bill 5326
See CT Catholic Conference on HB5326
See USCCB on assisted suicide
LISTEN TO ARCHBISHOP BLAIR'S INVITATION FOR LENT
CONFESSIONS DURING LENT
The Archdiocese of Hartford is happy to provide weekly Lenten Confessions again this year, as a way for Catholics to prepare for Easter. Beginning Monday, March 10th every Catholic Church in the Archdiocese of Hartford will be open from 6 to 7 p.m. on Mondays during Lent. The confessions are designed to make it simple for you to drive to any church in the Archdiocese of Hartford on your way home from work, or on your way from running errands. It’s also a way to welcome those who have not received the Sacrament in a while back to the Church to experience God’s forgiveness.
THE CATHOLIC TRANSCRIPT NEWS
- See guidelines for Lent
- Sun. Mar. 16. St. Joseph Medal of Honor at Cathedral of St. Joseph at 3 p.m.
- Mon. Mar. 17. Annual Archbishop’s St. Patrick’s Day breakfast. Details
- Fri. & Sat. Mar. 21 & 22. Evangelizing Youth Workshop - pick one of 2 days. Details. Registration Form.
- Tue. Apr. 15. Chrism Mass at the Cathedral of St. Joseph at 11 a.m.
- Sun. Apr. 20. Easter Mass at the Cathedral of St. Joseph.
- Sun. Apr. 27. Canonization of Popes John XXIII and John Paul II in Rome. Details.
RELIGIOUS LIBERTY. Be informed about religious liberty and the federal edict on health care insurance. MORE on this critical issue >
Archbishop Blair is on Twitter!