Leonard P. Blair
Growing as a human person
in the presence of God
Archbishop Blair's Homily
at the Chrism Mass 2014
FOR MORE INTENSITY IN YOUR LIFE?
God may be calling you
to the priesthood
or consecrated life.
Director, 860-242-5573, ext. 7456.
As of September 12, 2014:
% of Goal: 117.28%
Donate to Annual Appeal.
More on Annual Appeal.
About Planned Giving
A Candlelight Prayer Vigil in support of the persecuted Christian churches of the Middle East will be held on Wednesday, Sept. 17th at Quinnipiac University.
All are welcome.
Pastoral Letter from Archbishop Blair
Family Day Resources
ARCHDIOCESE OF HARTFORD REACTS TO ALS AND "ICE BUCKET CHALLENGES" more>
ARCHBISHOP BLAIR ASKS FOR PRAYERS FOR PEACE IN IRAQ more>
USCCB PRESIDENT ASKS URGENT PRAYER FOR PEACE
Archbishop Kurtz Joins Pope Francis in Calling for Prayers, Action for Peace in Middle East, Ukraine, Africa, Central America
USCCB COMMITTEE ON MIGRATION
USCCB Committee Chairman Calls on President Obama, Central American Presidents To Protect Children and Families
RELIGIOUS LIBERTY MORE on this critical issue>
THE CATHOLIC TRANSCRIPT NEWS
- Sun. Sep. 21. Catholic Youth Spectacular
- Sun. Sep. 21. "High Tea" Membership Drive at St. Justin Church, Hartford. Details
- Tue. Sep. 23. The 22nd Annual Archbishop John F. Whealon Memorial Golf Tournament. Details
- Sep. 24-Nov. 2. 40 Days for Life
- Sep. 26. A cappella concert at St. Therese Church in Branford at 7:30 p.m. Details
- Fri. Oct. 10. Archbishop's Columbus Day Breakfast. Details
- Sun. Oct. 19. St. Justin's Harvest celebration. Details
- Sat. Oct. 25. CT Catholic Men's Conference. Details
- Sat. Nov. 1. Toussaint/Tolton Awards Banquet. Details
Archbishop Blair is on Twitter!
2014 Catholic Youth Spectacular
September 21, 2014
September 24 -