Leonard P. Blair
Growing as a human person
in the presence of God
Archbishop Blair's Homily
at the Chrism Mass 2014
FOR MORE INTENSITY IN YOUR LIFE?
God may be calling you
to the priesthood
or consecrated life.
Director, 860-242-5573, ext. 7456.
As of September 26, 2014:
% of Goal: 117.53%
Donate to Annual Appeal.
More on Annual Appeal.
About Planned Giving
LETTER FROM CONNECTICUT BISHOPS ON IMMIGRATION more>
ARCHBISHOP BLAIR ASKS FOR PRAYERS FOR PEACE IN IRAQ more>
USCCB PRESIDENT ASKS URGENT PRAYER FOR PEACE
Archbishop Kurtz Joins Pope Francis in Calling for Prayers, Action for Peace in Middle East, Ukraine, Africa, Central America
USCCB COMMITTEE ON MIGRATION
USCCB Committee Chairman Calls on President Obama, Central American Presidents To Protect Children and Families
RELIGIOUS LIBERTY MORE on this critical issue>
THE CATHOLIC TRANSCRIPT NEWS
- Sep. 24-Nov. 2. 40 Days for Life
- Fri. Oct. 10. Archbishop's Columbus Day Breakfast. Details
- Wed. Oct. 15. Social Justice Ministry Presents: Criminal Justice Reform Workshop. Details
- Sun. Oct. 19. Annual Anniversary Mass. Celebrate your anniversary by attending the Mass celebrated by Archbishop Blair. Details
- Sun. Oct. 19. St. Justin's Harvest celebration. Details
- Tue. Oct. 21. Social Justice Dinner & Awards at the Aqua Turf, Plantsville. You are invited. Details
- Sat. Oct. 25. CT Catholic Men's Conference. Details
- Sat. Nov. 1. Toussaint/Tolton Awards Banquet. Details
- Sat. Nov. 1. Emmaus Ministry sponsors: Retreat Day for Grieving Parents at St. Patrick-St. Anthony in Hartford. Details
- Sat. Nov. 1. Lector Workshop by Office for Divine Worship, St. Thomas Seminary, Bloomfield. Details
- Sun. Nov. 9. "Becoming a Eucharistic People - We Become What We Do" Afternoon Reflection at St. Peter Church, Torrington. Details
Archbishop Blair is on Twitter!