Leonard P. Blair
Trusting in God's Mercy
FOR MORE INTENSITY IN YOUR LIFE?
God may be calling you
to the priesthood
or consecrated life.
Director, 860-242-5573, ext. 7456.
Goal for 2014: $8.5M
As of April 17, 2014:
% of Goal: 94.18%
Donate to Annual Appeal.
More on Annual Appeal.
About Planned Giving
ARCHBISHOP BLAIR'S EASTER MESSAGE
Dear Friends in Christ,
On this day of the Lord's Resurrection, I extend to you His Easter greeting to the Apostles, "Peace be with you." More>
Archbishop Blair makes two staff appointments
THE CATHOLIC TRANSCRIPT NEWS
- Apr. 22 - 25. The Office for Black Catholic Ministries will host evenings of contemplation. Details
- Fri. Apr. 25. The Sacred Sounds Concert Series at the Cathedral of Saint Joseph resumes on Friday, April 25 at 7:30 pm. with a performance of Brahms’ Ein Deutsches Requiem by Maestro William Boughton, the New Haven Symphony, and the New England Conservatory Choir. Details.
- Sun. Apr. 27. Canonization of Popes John XXIII and John Paul II in Rome. Details
- Sun. Apr. 27. Pope John Paul II School celebrates Pope’s Canonization with re-dedication. Details
- Sun. Apr. 27. Relic of Pope John Paul II to be venerated in New Haven. Details
- Sun. Apr. 27-Tues. Apr.29. Celebrate Divine Mercy Sunday and the Canonizations at K of C Museum and St. Stanislaus Church, New Haven. See all events
- Mon. May 19. "FORE” FACS Golf Classic at Shelter Harbor Golf Course. See WH Media info See Catholic Transcript info
RELIGIOUS LIBERTY. Be informed about religious liberty and the federal edict on health care insurance. MORE on this critical issue >
Archbishop Blair is on Twitter!